( combat ) grips for yugo tokarev M57

Want to offer a suggestion? Have a question about something on the forum? Ask them here!

( combat ) grips for yugo tokarev M57

Postby jshopper » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi Im looking for combat grips for my Yugo M57, can anybody help?
jshopper

Re: ( combat ) grips for yugo tokarev M57

Postby Garandman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:16 am

What do you mean by combat grips? If you are looking for rubber grips, no one. Makes them. But one or two companies do make rubber slip on grips. I think they cost around 20 $. Marschall makes some very nice wood grips in several styles. He may have what you want.
Garandman
Sr.Member

Postby Garandman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 am

Garandman
Sr.Member

Postby jshopper » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi thanks for the response, yes I was referring to the rubber grips with the finger grooves, I was able to find a link to a site selling them in Serbia, but its in Serbian language, so that is not going to help me much :( can the aftermarket safety be legally removed on my Yugo M57?
jshopper

Postby Garandman » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 am

Yes you can remove the safety. No legal problems. Just save it if you decide to sell it one day so you can put it back. The Marschal grips can be ordered to cover the holes.
There is a link in the Russian language section south a translation page for many languages. You can copy & paste your way thru the page to read the text. I've used it to chat around the world.
The sleeve finger groove grips are offered by at least two companies. Probly more.
One of the guys here posted his dressed up pistol.
Garandman
Sr.Member

Postby jshopper » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 pm

here is the site I was referring to https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/COMBAT- ... d=20547597 can anybody tell me if this is the real deal?
jshopper

Postby Garandman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:35 am

Sorry it took me a while. I couldn't get around to translating the page you posted. Tho I did scrounge around trying to find an English section.
I did find these via YouTube.
http://www.pachmayr.com/home/tactical-grip-gloves.php
Item description. 05166 S&W Sigma, Walther P99, Taurus 24/7(full size)
He said the S&W sigma grip sleeve worked perfectly.

Guy put them on his M57.
And the video so you can see if you like them.

http://youtu.be/-CYEFbxkk_s

I'll keep an eye out for more.
Garandman
Sr.Member

Postby jshopper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:30 pm

thank you so much for the help, I just picked up my Yugo M57 today and dropped it off to be cerakoted, on thurs it will look like a new gun, wed 10 boxes of Prvi Partizan 7.62x25mm Tokarev 85 Gr. Full Metal Jacket- Box of 50 will arrive and then to the shooting range :) any ideas how to plug up the hole from the safety?
jshopper

Postby jshopper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 pm

also any opinion on the muzzle break that is available on ebay for this tokarev M57? it looks good.
jshopper

Postby Garandman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:29 pm

I heard good things about the compensatory ,,''',,'''" one of the guys here has one. Read about his in the 'your Tokarev' section.
As to the holes, I'm looking into that myself. I know a guy. I'm thinking pop in plugs. Or a screw in a screw 'thingy'. :)
It was a little easier with a Chinese t 54 frame I built up. As it was only the frame, I felt no qualms about letting a friend weld the hole closed. He did a greater job. But I forgot to ask him to dress the welds. It's too hard to file by hand and I shake to much. K stopped trying when I scratched the frame.
I'll let you know what I find out...
Garandman
Sr.Member

Next

Return to Suggestions, Questions and Tech Support